Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Botanicula, the Indie Adventure

So there I was browsing through the games that Steam had to offer and this game popped right into my view. Botanicula is an indie game by Jaromir Plachy and Amanita Design Studios. This little fella is more than meets the eye.

You point and click your way through a world full of wonders. Five tree friends are the heroes of the game and their goal is to plant the last seed of their tree manifested by parasites. The animation is amazing in a different way. The characters and the monster are very detailed and I loved the sounds they make.

Even the music takes you to this botanical place. Although the game didn't last that long (3 hours) I'd say it was fun and entertaining. It's something an adult and a child could play.
Let me just show what I mean with the screenshots ;)





























No comments: